Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Aaron goes back to San Diego

I just learned how to import a photo show into my blog. I am so excited but "ya all" might say;"Oh, no here she goes again!" So, even though Aaron left back in July I felt pikepickles showed him leaving home, I could run a sequel showing him leaving here. By the way, his friends name is also Liam, not to be confused with the Little Red Head grandson. Aaron's friend Liam shares the same birthday with Aaron and they are the same age, born the same year! Liam comes to visit his grandmother at their summer place each year and they met last year. So, they kept in contact and with a little help from parents and grandparents they arranged to be here again this year at the same time. Fun, Fun. They had a great time and Grandpa Tom was sure to get into some of the acts. I'll post that photo show next time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had so much fun thank for letting me come! hope you fell better

Della Hill said...

Hi!
This is Della, blog friend of PP.
I am glad all went well and you are headed home.
We'll be praying for you.
-Della

Anonymous said...

Wilma,
So glad all went well and that you are going home.
Take it easy and I will contact you soon.
Love
Nanna

Miss Hope said...

Heard you were doing some recovery style living! Prayers from the South and another Navy family!

Stefany said...

Awww Mom - Remember when I was a teenager and I told you one day I would get good friends? Look it's happened!

Missy said...

Hey Wilma, It's Missy, Stefs SIL, glad to here your surgery went well, hope your back to doing all that you love in no time!

Get Well Soon,
Missy and Fam!

Mema said...

Awww.. you guys ..gals are too kind and thank you!!
Mema