Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What Kind of Pie Are you?

Okay so Pikepickles gave me the idea and I went there. OMG I think I shoulda not! I am not especially pleased by my pie but, then maybe it's tonight's mood. I'll try again later and I will also save this site.

You Are Cherry Pie
You're the perfect combo of innocent and sexy.
At times, you seem a bit naive, simple, and innocent.
But at second glance, you are sensual, seductive, and even a little naughty.
You have people fooled - at least you'd like to think so.

Those who like you enjoy a contradiction.
Either that, or they can't really make up their minds about what they want.
And you can usually give people what they want... as long as you're in the mood.
You've been known to be quite tempestuous, and pleasing others is not high on your list of priorities.

4 comments:

Simply Carolina said...

I was an Apple, can't remember what it said but don't think it was like me!

Mema said...

I know I 'm not a cherry!! He he.

Stefany said...

I would say that old hag at the historical society thought you were a tart! Haha - I kill me.

Mema said...

Well, I've been known for lesser things!! A tart or old fart, whatever. Very funny, kid.